RE: st: Is Stata used for spatial statistics/GIS?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Is Stata used for spatial statistics/GIS?
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:29:28 -0000

In addition I find in my files a program -dist-,
which produces a dataset of distances between
points from two variables containing Cartesian
coordinates. It's just another brute force
solution for some isolated task.

Michael Blasnik