st: RE: New SSC versions of -descsave-, -parmest-, -xcollapse- and -xcontract-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: New SSC versions of -descsave-, -parmest-, -xcollapse- and -xcontract-
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:11:54 -0000

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

The coinage was in a part an allusion
to StataCorp's practice of insisting on "dataset"
as standard spelling in its own publications.

Roger Newson