st: formatting lines in sts graphs

From   "Jarrod P Franklin" <>
Subject   st: formatting lines in sts graphs
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:15:29 +0000

I am unsure as to how to format the lines in my KM survival estimate
graphs (using sts graph). I am trying to compare two separate
populations and one line is solid black, the other is solid dark red. This
is fine until I want to print these graphs out on paper in black and white.

What I really want is to be able to display the second population's
survival curve using a dotted line.

Jarrod Franklin.