st: Getting confidence interval with XTABOND

From   M Quagliariello <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Getting confidence interval with XTABOND
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:27:37 -0000

I am playing with XTABOND and I want to find confidence intervals for my
fitted values.
It seems to me that predict after XTABOND does not accept the stdp
Using predictnl I get something similar to SE for predicted valuses, but
I am not sure this procedure is correct.

Thanks a lot!