st: graphing normal density

From   Richard Sherman <>
Subject   st: graphing normal density
Date   Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:50:00 -0500

Dear Statalist,

I think this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it...

How can a create a graph of a normal density function in Stata (not a histogram of a random normal variable, nor a normal distribution overlaid on a histogram, but just the normal curve)?

Richard Sherman

Richard Sherman
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244

* For searches and help try: