Re: st: Error code with ci2

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Error code with ci2
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:45:30 -0500

There are a couple of versions of that command floating around and I suspect you've got an earlier version. I suggest uninstalling what you have, then do -findit ci2- and install the version at It looks like the 1.0 version does not include a version command and hence breaks because of syntax changes in the way Stata 8.0 handles braces. The later version fixes this.