st: RE: controling ysale in bar plot

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: controling ysale in bar plot
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:22:35 -0000

There is a -yscale(r(,))- option as indicated
in the help. This does not seem sufficient, however,
to get the bars touching the edge of the plot region.
Most of the time this is presumably a small feature.

Lars Korsholm