st: New -sencode-..packages on SSC - response

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: New -sencode-..packages on SSC - response
Date   Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:33:36 -0500

I wish to thank you for the many fine ado programs that you have contributed to the Stata community over the years. The sencode and sdecode programs that you have just had posted can be quite helpful to me, and I'm certain to many others as well. Again, thanks for the good work. Actually, I should be thanking all of those who, without financial gain or incentives, regularly contribute material like this to the List: Nick Cox, Stephen Jenkins, Scott Long, Patrick Royston, Jeroen Weesie, Mario Cleves, and the many many others - and to Chris Baum for his work posting to the SSC site. You collectively have made statistical work easier for the rest of us.  We truly do appreciate your efforts.

Joe Hilbe