st: Questions about -ml- comand

From   "miguel foguel" <>
Subject   st: Questions about -ml- comand
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:13:52 +0000

Dear all,

I'm trying to estimate a competing risk model using the -ml- routine in Stata. I'm using method d0, and so far I've got two problems:

1) I'm receiving the following message: 'equation # out of range'. What does it mean? (Is there a maximum number of equations (as defined for -ml- routine) that I can specify in the -mleval- part of the programme?)

2) My likelihood function does not contain any dependent variable in it. So, when calling the -ml model ...-, must I specify a dependent variable anyway?

* For searches and help try: