st: Multinomial Selection Model

From   "J. Meer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Multinomial Selection Model
Date   Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:24:01 +0000

I'm trying to estimate a model in which the selection stage has three choices (call them 0, 1, 2), and the outcome variable is observed regardless of the choice (so the selmlog command doesn't apply). I'm trying to model my first stage with a multinomial probit, but I can't find a stata implementation of that model. Does anyone know of one available? I apologize if this question has already been answered.

Yours,
Jonathan Meer

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here. * * For searches and help try: * http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html * http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq * http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/