st: Test for autocorrelation using xtregar

From   M Quagliariello <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Test for autocorrelation using xtregar
Date   Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:22:47 -0000

I'm trying to understand if my panel shows autocorrelation using
Unfortunately I am not able to interpret the significance of the tests
provided (e.g. . for the Baltagi-Wu LBI).
Stata does not put "stars" and I cannot find the critical values.
I had a look at the past FAQs, but there are many questions on this
issue and few answers.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.