st: Heckmanregression and Oaxaca dcomposition

From   "log goho" <>
Subject   st: Heckmanregression and Oaxaca dcomposition
Date   Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:41:28 -0500

Dear all,

I am trying to do a oaxaca decomposition after a Heckment selection regression.
When using the DECOMPOSE or DECOMP codes, I received an error message when I want to do the decomposition.

I will appreciate if someone can suggest me a way to do this decomposition?

Dept Econ, UMD

High-speed usersóbe more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software.

* For searches and help try: