[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: Re: polychoric
--- Nick Winter wrote:
> You might be able to make good use of the -inspect- command; when run on
> a single variable, it seems to leave behind the number of unique values
> in r(N_unique)
Cool! That solved it. Another update available, then.
--- Stas Kolenikov
-- Ph.D. student in Statistics at UNC-Chapel Hill
- http://www.komkon.org/~tacik/ -- Stas.Kolenikov@unc.edu
* This e-mail and all attachments to it are not intended to provide any
* reasonable point of view and was transmitted to you in error. It
* should be immediately deleted by all recipients unless they really
* enjoy communicating with the author :). Other restrictions apply.
* For searches and help try: