st: RE: Plotting several densities

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Plotting several densities
Date   Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:54:08 -0000

I don't know what you mean by "directly" here.

-betafit- on SSC does maximum likelihood fits.

You can calculate the density to overlay on a histogram
but it's easier to work with -qbeta- or -pbeta- from
SSC in my experience.

Naji Nassar