st: Problems with outtable

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Problems with outtable
Date   Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:05:22 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I have an up-to-date installation of Stata (8.2). I am trying to use the command outtable which I obtained from SSC. But my attempts result in an error message:

. matrix A = 2,3\4,5
. matrix list A

A[2,2]
   c1  c2
r1   2   3
r2   4   5

. outtable using test, mat(A)
program error:  matching close brace not found
r(198);

I have permission to write into that directory. The same error occurs when I copy-paste the example from the help file. Am I doing some silly mistake?

Thanks for any advice,
Eva Poen

Eva Poen
University of St. Gallen