st: how to estimate mixed logit in Stata?

From   "Gang Peng" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: how to estimate mixed logit in Stata?
Date   Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:47:08 -0800

Are there any command for mixed logit model or do we have to write code on
our own? Any help? Comment?

Gang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pagan, jose" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 5:54 PM
Subject: st: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients

> Dear All, A while ago someone posted a message on whether anyone had a do
file to plot the coefficients of a given independent variable from a set of
quantile regressions. I could not find a response. An example is shown on
page 150, Figure 4, in Koenker and Hallock's (2001) Quantile Regression
article in the Journal of Economic Perspectives, 15(4), 143-156. The figure
also has 90% pointwise confidence bands (their example is based on 19
regression runs, going from the .05 to the .95 quantile).