st: Longitudinal Research: Present Status and Future Prospects by Judith Singer & John Willett

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Longitudinal Research: Present Status and Future Prospects by Judith Singer & John Willett
Date   Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:22:06 -0800

Greetings
  We would like to invite you to view an online version of the seminar
"Longitudinal Research: Present Status and Future Prospects by Judith
Singer & John Willett". The seminar considers strategies for improving
the analysis of longitudinal data.  Presented by Professors Judith
Singer and John Willett, the seminar considers the drawbacks of
traditional methods that have been used for analyzing such data and
introduces some modern methods for the analysis of longitudinal data.
The examples from the seminar are drawn from their book Applied
Longitudinal Data Analysis (see
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/examples/alda.htm and
http://gseacademic.harvard.edu/~alda/ for more information).
  You can see other online seminars that we have at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/seminars/ and the seminars that say "with
movies" have associated online movies that you can view over the web.

Happy viewing,

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services