RE: st: Pausing graph display in stata results window: thanks

From   "Dev Vencappa" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Pausing graph display in stata results window: thanks
Date   Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:51:54 +0000

Dev

>>> [email protected] 01/25/04 07:16pm >>>
Your instinct is good, but -set more on- just says "Be on
the look-out for -more- messages, and obey them". You
still need to insert a -more- command as the
second command in the loop. As -set more on- is the default,
it's the latter action that is usually important.

Dev Vencappa