RE: st: Polynomious sample selection model

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Polynomious sample selection model
Date   Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:12:08 -0000

Dear Stephen,

Many thanks for your suggestion.

I'm aware of semlog, as a matter of fact I'm already using it. I should have
made that explicitly on my previous message, I'm sorry. However, I would
still like to try the other two remaining models, for sensitivity purposes.

My understand from Bourguignon, Fournier and Gurgand paper is that they do
not estimate the Lee model. They propose a different parametric model, with
different (possibly less restrictive) hypothesis.

Any clarifications will be more than welcomed.

Many thanks,
Joao Pedro