st: Greenwood's confidence bands for survival plots

From   "Dupont, William" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Greenwood's confidence bands for survival plots
Date   Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:29:53 -0600

Statalisters

An elegant feature of v8 graphs is the ability to display confidence
bands as shaded regions.  This feature does not appear to be available
with the -sts graph- command using the -gwood- option.  Also the default
color of the greenwood confidence interval lines is light gray.  Is it
possible to

1. modify the color of the greenwood confidence bands,
2. display these confidence bands as a shaded region rather than as two
lines?

If either of these features exist I would be grateful for a reference in
the manuals.  I have not been able to find them.

Thanks

Bill Dupont