st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Query: The Cramer-von Mises Test

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Query: The Cramer-von Mises Test
Date   Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:19:17 -0000

There is a von Mises distribution on the circle.
Cramer had nothing to do with that.

The Cramer-von Mises test is, as implied earlier,
a relative of a test applied to circular data.