st: RE: RE: Query: The Cramer-von Mises Test

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE: Query: The Cramer-von Mises Test
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:18:17 +0100

My thanks to your reply Nick, I did see a pointer to your -circsumm- using
"net search Cramer-von Mises" but I did not immediately relate that to the
paper.

I will have a look at circsumm.ado and come back to you for more advice.

Best regards,

Amani

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2004 16:12
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Query: The Cramer-von Mises Test

I have used material from this reference in my program
-circsumm- which is available directly from SSC.

The specific test I used was the Kuiper test
for circular data. I guess this is related to, but
not identical to, what you want.

The code -circsumm.ado- may therefore be a stepping
stone to what you want.

Just yesterday I updated the program to -circsummarize-.
That is not yet on SSC.