st: haplotype frequency estimates by strata?

From   "Brown, Beth (NIH/NCI)" <[email protected]>
To   "'[email protected].'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: haplotype frequency estimates by strata?
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:12:18 -0500

Hello,

Does anyone know how to estimate haplotype frequencies by strata? I've tried using the "dior" command based on expected frequencies calculated by "hapipf" without any success. I'm not sure if I understand how to string the syntax correctly. Any suggestions?

Beth Brown, MPH

PhD Candidate, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

CRTA Fellow, Viral Epidemiology Branch, NCI

Phone: 301.496.8895

FAX: 301.402.0817