st: Stata Starter Kit

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata Starter Kit
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:11:52 -0800

Greetings
  We have created a Stata Starter Kit on our site at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/sk/. While these pages focus on the
basics of using Stata for those getting started with Stata, they also
can  also be useful if you want navigate our site viewing a subset of
the pages that focus on common issues and basic questions.

We hope that you find these pages useful.

Best regards,

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services