Re: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II

From   Benjamin Hulley <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: BBEdit/Text Wrangler Coloring II
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:10:49 -0800

Hi Michael et al,

I am surprised that Michael could not get the coloring module to work with TextWrangler because I developed the plugin with TextWrangler. I've never even tried it with BBEdit which I don't own. Has the module failed for anyone else using TextWrangler?

A fully featured one month demo of TextWrangler is available from Bare Bones Software (http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/index.shtml) for anyone who would like to try it out. It costs $50 for those who become hooked.

Thanks,

Ben