st: SAS equivalent to "cluster"

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: SAS equivalent to "cluster"
Date   Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:08:06 -0800 (PST)

Statalisters-the message below was posted to the SAS
list serve, but no one could provide an answer. Is
anyone aware of the SAS command or option that will
correct for clustered observations in the same manner
as the "cluster" option in Stata? Tim