st: SUR using ML MODEL

From   "Ueda, Takeshi (FAORAP)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: SUR using ML MODEL
Date   Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:41:06 +0700

I am hoping to obtain a program to estimate a system of equations allowing
their error terms to be correlated (i.e., seemingly unrelated regressions),
using "ml model" (maximum likelihood estimation).  Since I am dealing with
survey data and need to apply a sampling weight to the estimation, I can use
neither sureg (sur) nor reg3 (3 stage least squares), which allows one to
use only frequency weights and analytical weights, but not sampling weights.
I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

Takeshi