Re: Stata Licensing and sharing desktops on multiple platforms. was (RE: st: Using Stata remotely via Mac OS X)

From   Jeremy Fox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Stata Licensing and sharing desktops on multiple platforms. was (RE: st: Using Stata remotely via Mac OS X)
Date   Thu, 25 Dec 2003 03:55:39 -0600