st: Set textsize in v8

From   "Dupont, William" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Set textsize in v8
Date   Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:06:55 -0600

Satalisters

A feature of version 7 that I liked was the -set textsize- command,
which changed the default text size on subsequent graphs.  This command
no longer works in version 8.  Is there a simple change that can be made
to the current scheme that will do this?  The schemes appear to provide
an extraordinary degree of control over every aspect of our graphs.  It
would be nice, however, if there were a single command (or small number
of commands) that increased the size of all text on a graph the way -set
textsize- did in v7.  Does such a command exist?

Bill Dupont