st: panel analysis whit IV and AR1 errors

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: panel analysis whit IV and AR1 errors
Date   22 Dec 2003 16:33:54 -0000

Hi,
I have a problem, i must make a regression using a data panel, but i need that this regression is an instrumental variables regrssion and that the error of this regression is an AR1 error, I see that exist a commando that is xtivreg to use the IV regression and another that is xtregar that is useful to tell to Stata that the error is an AR1. My question is does exist a command that is a combination of those commands?Can I tell to stata that the regession must be a non linear regressio instead of a linear regression?
Thank you very much.
Alessandro

Spazio ILLIMITATO per la tua Email, Scanner Antivirus,
Antispam, Backup e POP3. Prova la nuova Email di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/