st: ROC curve for ordinal data

From   "fmedeiros" <>
Subject   st: ROC curve for ordinal data
Date   Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:32:53 -0200

> Dear Statalist,
> I would appreciate any comments regarding the following
Is there a minimum number of categories to adequately fit a
parametric ROC curve for ordinal data? For example, can we
adequately fit a model when we have only 3 categories (for
instance, abnormal, borderline and normal)

thank you,

Felipe Medeiros.

AntiPop-up UOL - … grŠtis!