RE: st: Computing semipartial correlations

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Computing semipartial correlations
Date   Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:05:55 -0000

One way of making this public is to send
the files (including .hlp) to Kit Baum
for inclusion at SSC.

Kit will want

your .ado
your .hlp
a brief write-up
keywords (like "semipartial correlation")

See the latest SSC example, -checkvar- by
Phil Bardsley, by

ssc desc checkvar