st: RE: Graphs do not work after last update of today

From   "Haas, Roy W." <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Graphs do not work after last update of today
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:24:25 -0600

According to the documentation, the command "ado" will list all the packages
you have installed. The name of the last package you installed will be at
the end of the list. So the command
" ado uninstall pkgid" should uninstall the last package.

I hope this works for you. I'm not going to update until I can verify that
there is not a problem with the latest update. I can't afford to lose
graphics either. I would definitely contact Stata Technical Support if you
can't resolve the problem soon.

Roy W. Haas, Ph.D.
Univeristy of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900
(210) 567-9272
[email protected]