Re: st: Copying and pasting into Excel

From   "Clive Nicholas" <>
Subject   Re: st: Copying and pasting into Excel
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:43:02 -0000 (GMT)

Stick that for a game of soldiers! Why not cut out the hassle and just use
the excellent Stat/Transfer?

Adrian de la Garza wrote:

> Does anybody know if it's safe to just go to the browser, select the
> columns, copy them, and paste them into Excel? I have been doing this
> and I just realized that when a value is missing, it copies in Excel the
> value from the next populated column on the same row.

Politics Building,
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology,
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne,
NE1 7RU,
United Kingdom.