st: Re: request for help with stata v sas

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Re: request for help with stata v sas
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:46:42 -0800 (PST)

--- "Alexander, Cindy  " <> wrote:
> I've been asked for a list of advantages of stata over sas.  This
> is a standard topic that arises in allocating software budgets, so
> I'm hoping somebody out there can help.  (I understand some journal
> articles exist on this topic, and would be grateful if you could
> perhaps point me in the right direction).
> Many thanks.
> Cindy

Cindy, since you mentioned your software budget, here is one
advantage of Stata over SAS: Stata is sold with a perpetual license.

Friedrich Huebler

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now