st: dialog programming

From   Friederike Barthel <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: dialog programming
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:54:29 -0000

Dear List

I am currently working on a dialog program which is meant to have a
different dialog depending on the number of groups entered in the first
window. I.e. if the use enters 2 groups in the main window, then he will
find two boxes to enter a value in on the options window, and if he enters 4
groups initially, then he will find 4 boxes etc. is there a way to program

Thank you