Re: st: RE: ltable and plot

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ltable and plot
Date   Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:24:46 -0500

OK, heard from Stata.  The option is not there right now.
The workaround, of course, is to generate the multiple
survival curve data, and then plot them by hand.
But they have put this on their things-to-do (possibly)
list.

m.p.

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza wrote:

Marcello Pagano wrote:

I called Stata yesterday to see if they had a suggestion.
The person I spoke to was going to look into it and get
back to me.  So far he hasn't, but when he does I'll let
y'all know.

m.p.

josemaria wrote:

It is a pitty, I was guessing this possibility would come against the idea. Wouldn�t it be possible to have something alike for 8?
Or, better, to allow -ltable- perform for more than just one category?
It would be great.
Cheers,
Jose Maria

    It would be wonderful.
Greetings,
JoseMaria

Marcello Pagano
Biostatistics Department               Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health        Fax: 1-617-739-1781
655 Huntington Avenue                  email:[email protected]
Boston, MA  02115                      http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~bio200
USA

eppur si muove