RE: st: Date/time and "log close" after error message

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Date/time and "log close" after error message
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:30:54 -0000

That's a question for StataCorp.

There is an easy way to find out about undocumented
commands.

. whelp undocumented

The problem is the _non_documented commands.

Fred Wolfe