RE: st: logarithmic scales

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: logarithmic scales
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:02:34 -0000

Your interpolated text "[by Allan Reese]" does not reflect my
intention, or even my meaning. I was referring to the logic
outlined in my own previous post.

More importantly, you're preaching to the converted here.

On your last question, you can uncouple grid specification from
-?label- specification.

e.g.

... yla(5(5)25, nogrid) ytic(10 20, grid)

Note that -notick- is also a suboption of -?tick()-, not
relevant in this example, but sometimes useful.

R. Allan Reese