st: RE: Polytomous vs "regular" unconditional logistic regression

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Polytomous vs "regular" unconditional logistic regression
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:02:06 +0800

I haven't used polytomous regression, but was under the impression that the
same results would be obtained from both approaches.

Do you have missing data?  If so, this would definitely result in different
answers.