st: And DSM

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   "statalist hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: And DSM
Date   Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:01:42 -0000

Speaking of diagnostic codes, has anyone done anything to help process DSM
codes? I'm labouring through them at the moment, but just affective
disorders and substance misuse, so not very generally helpful.

Ronan M Conroy ([email protected])
Lecturer in Biostatistics
Royal College of Surgeons
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 1 402 2431 (fax 2764)

Ugh - what's that bitter taste in my coffee?
www.maketradefair.org

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of The Royal College Of Surgeons in Ireland.