st: Probit: a little lapsus

From   "Mon d" <>
Subject   st: Probit: a little lapsus
Date   Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:13:09 +0100

Dear statalist,

I want to run a probit model with 7500 observations (more or less), but I have some doubts with the treatment of the independent variables. There are continuous, dicotomic and qualitative variables. May I have to transform the qualitatives variables in to (m-1) dicotomic variables for each one?

Thanks in advanced

Una mejor experiencia en Internet. Prueba gratis dos meses MSN 8.

* For searches and help try: