st: RE: computing the inverse square root of a matrix

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: computing the inverse square root of a matrix
Date   Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:38:02 -0000

Jeff Pitblado has a program on the StataCorp website.

. findit root matrix

Elizabeth Bruch