st: predict in xtfrontier

From   "Vidya Mahambare" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: predict in xtfrontier
Date   Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:17:09 +0000

Hello All,
I am using 'xtfrontier' command for a C-D production function for 13 sectors as
bysort sector: xtfrontier logrgva time logwage logplant, tvd

When I try to generate 'predict te', it is generated only for the last sector.

Can I add any subcommand to create estimates of TE for each of the sectors? or
do I have to run xtfrontier for each sector and generate te.

many thanks

Dr Vidya Mahambare
B21, Cardiff Business School
Ph: 0044 29 2087 6407