st: Question Regarding _result()

From   "F. Michael Kunz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Question Regarding _result()
Date   Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:07:36 -0500

I am trying to debug a program coded by another and need to figure out what the following underscore variabel represents.

I cannot find what the variable _result( ) represents from the manuals or online help.

The context is as follows:

reg ...
predict , resid
test ....
matrix = 1/_result(5)

I've checked the reg, predict, and test commands to look for saved variables names _result( ) but no dice.

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

F. Michael Kunz, M.A.
Senior Research Associate
Center for Health Economic and Policy Studies

Medical University of South Carolina
Department of Health Administration and Policy
19 Hagood Avenue, 408 Harborview Tower
P.O. Box 250807
Charleston, South Carolina 29425

PH (843) 792-4225