st: conditional logistic regression

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: conditional logistic regression
Date   Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:45:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Stata users,

I posted a message last week and did not receive any
replies. So let me ask it more simply:

How can I best analyze (estimate and adjust for
covariates) a dichotomous outcome measured in a 100%
sample of patients at 5 different clinics when there
is significant clinic to clinic variation in the
measured outcome?

Thank you,
Ricardo.