Re: st: Suppressing Output in Estimation, Take 2

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Suppressing Output in Estimation, Take 2
Date   Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:11:38 -0500

I think the _areg_ command may do what you want. Also, see _xtreg_ using the fe parameter. Haven't tried either, but I happened to notice them in some docs the other day.