st: logit: classification of cases

From   "user1 SG2" <>
Subject   st: logit: classification of cases
Date   Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:07:51 +0100

Dear all,
This is Dirk-Jan Koch from the Institute of Social Studies in the Hague. I
have one simple question. After having operated the logit or probit
command, I use lstat to have a classification matrix. In addition, I would
like to see which cases are classified where in the matrix. Could anybody
help me with that?
Dirk-Jan Koch

Dirk-Jan Koch
Institute of Social Studies The Hague