st: rensfix

From   Benjamin Hulley <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: rensfix
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:26:08 -0800

Hi folks,

I'm cleaning up the variables in my data set with rensfix, however I'm getting "varlist required" as an error. I feel like I've seen this error covered before, but I could not find it in the archives, my apologies if it has. I run the command twice in a row, and it executes correctly the first time (rensfix _1) and fails the second (rensfix _6).

Your responses are as always, greatly appreciated.

* For searches and help try: