st: Graphing a categorical variable: simple bar chart.

From   "wendy olsen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphing a categorical variable: simple bar chart.
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:45:56 -0000

Dear STATA,
Are we daft or just uninformed?  How do we use the Menus to
make a simple univariate bar chart of %s?

We can't make a chart of counts either using Graphics /
Easygraphs / Bar / and put in one variable in the dialog box.

If someone could send us the equivalent syntax for a simple bar
chart we';ll be grateful, but for teaching purposes we need a Menu
option.
Yours
Wendy and others at CCSR

Wendy Olsen
Lecturer in Socio-Economic Research
Cathie Marsh Centre for Census & Survey Research
University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL
0044-161-275-3043